Tuesday 9 December 2008

Aloha! Hajimemashite!


Hello, all you beautiful people! ^^ This is Eric here and yep, I'm still alive!...well, barely, this year has been total "s". But I decided, to compensate for my absence, after looking at a few Blogger accounts (I love Greenblatt's right now, Chowder is a terrific show and it's almost heart-breaking to know it isn't in the UK yet, but even if it was, I don't have Cartoon Network anymore...*cry*) I decided that every single day, I shall draw up a random sketch of just...*anything* and post it on here. Simple enough premise, hope it makes for interesting stuff...

I will make another sketch in the coming afternoon and I'll start posting all this stuff then. The only days I can't post a sketch would be whilst I'm away somewhere or during an uber-special occasion like Christmas when I stop myself from appearing online for the day. Hope you still around! This'll be fun...but I'm already up the kazoo with a multitude of so many projects, mainly for FurAffinity, DeviantArt and YouTube...oh well, ooooh Danone... X3

- Eric B.

No comments: